Friday, September 25, 2009
Tutorial Make a Coin Purse in 6 Easy steps!!
This is one of my favorite things to make. They are so handy and versitile, and they make great gifts as everyone needs one of these at one point.
You will need about 1/2 yard of fabric, matching thread, velcro, and sewing machine.
1) Cut 2 pieces of fabric into a rectangle, and sew right sides together leaving a small hole.
2) Turn the fabric right side out.
3)Stitch up the hole, you may want to stitch all the way around for extra durability.
4) Mark your spot for your velcro by laying your rectangle flat and folding the top up and the bottom down to where they overlap.
5) Pin your velcro in place and stitch using a small zigzag stitch all the way around.
6) Now fold the bottom up and stitch up the sides and Voila you are all done!!
As always If you've made something from any of my tuts I would love to post a picture. You can send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will blog about you!!
Be sweet Retweet!!