Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheap Advertising on That Girls Crafty!!!!!!

Need some more shop traffic?? You can put your ad on my blog. I am offering half Banner ads right at the top of my blog for maximum exposure, also 125x125 spots on the side bar, or your shop mini 1 row by 3 photos also in the side bar at the top. Prices are as follows:

Half Banner Ads $5.00 per month or $3.00 per 2 weeks
125x125 ads $3.00 per month or $2.00 per 2 weeks Text animation only
Shop Mini 1 row by 3 photos thumbnail $6.00 or $3.50 per 2 weeks

Project wonderful ads are at the bottom of my blog, and you can bid on those as well.

If you don't have an ad, or you need a new one come by my shop http://www.simplybannersnads.etsy.com/ and I can custom make one for you with a 15% discount if you mention That Girls Crafty when you purchase. :)

Email me at bellesmademoiselles@yahoo.com to purchase your spot paypal only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...