Monday, September 28, 2009

This Weeks Featured Shop Kootenay Bath Products




Who dosen't love a nice bubble bath from time to time?? Check out this weeks seller she has great products and and even better prices!!

My name is Charlene, I live in a small town of Balfour, BC and I’m a wife and a mother of two great children who swim all year and they compete in the summer all over the Kootenays.

How Kootenay Bath Products came to be is that I ended up spending too much money on bubble baths and body butters from other store, that in 2007” I started making my own bath products. I decided to sell on line with Ebay and Etsy and that has been doing very well for me, I’ve shipped all over the world and alot of repeat customers. I do sell in some local stores here in Balfour at Gift and Gill as well as Nelson at the Kootenay Co-op and Mermaid Gallery. This summer started selling my products at Figments in Kaslo and at The Lady in the Tub Bed and Bath Boutique in Salmon Arm. Just recently a spa in Iqaluit, Nunavut (Canada) started selling my whipped body butters.

My packaging is nothing fancy, it’s all about what is inside. I make it affordable, because once you try them you’ll be back for more.

One question would you rather pay for packaging or the product? I personally would pay for a great product rather than their labels and a not so great product. If you spend $25.00 or more you will receive a free gift ( $8.00 value)

If you would like to visit her shop click here www.kootenaybathproducts.etsy.com and be sweet retweet so others can learn about her shop and products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...