Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This Weeks Featured Seller Dana Laymon Photography and Design




I live in Wilmington, NC with my husband and have a full time job but do wedding and portrait photography on the side. This is my passion! I live at the beach and love it! It's so easy to find inspiration here. But we just had a our 1st snow last week and it was great! We usually don't get any. I have opened my Etsy shop to help make a little extra for the family since my husband is currently looking for a job. But i have found this great community and wealth of knowledge on this site and I love it! I haven't been successful like i was hoping but I know my big break is coming :) I really want to get into more of a photograph product line so keep a lookout for more of that in my shop! I have a Haiti picture in my shop where 100% of the money is going to Haiti: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39520727.

1 comment:

  1. Dana is an awesome Photographer...her work is beautiful and she's a great gal! Wonderful Feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...