Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eco Friendly Diapers!!!


Ok sorry to go all baby on you, but I have have been searching for some eco friendly diapers. I have found a few that I like, but I really like these that I found on etsy. These diapers are awesome!! Not only are they washable, but they are also size adjustable! How great is that? They work from newborn up to size 2 years. I will be getting some of these. The other diapers I have found come in different sizes requiring you to purchase at every size change which for babies happens fast, so not exactly what I was looking for. The afterjoy diapers are also quite a bit cheaper than others I have seen at around $8 per diaper.

I read somewhere that it takes 1,000 years for a diaper to breakdown. Since this will be my 3rd baby I really don't want to contribute more diapers to our landfils. Anyways should you be interested in eco friendly size adjustable diapers check out this site.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...