Monday, October 26, 2009

This Weeks Featured Seller Inki Handmade




"I grew up in Switzerland , then moved to America where I spent most of the latter half of my life. This past year, I moved back to Switzerland with my husband and our three cats. We’ve been settling in, enjoying the scenery and of course, crafting!

Besides crafting, I also enjoy hiking (it’s Switzerland ’s national sport, lol), biking, reading a good book, and hanging out with friends.

I’ve always had an affinity for the arts+crafts, starting from when I was little. I would doodle horses on paper, the wall, anywhere I could. My mother would crochet fancy dresses for my Barbie dolls, I loved them! When I eventually re-discovered crocheting in Los Angeles , I found many more crafts that I liked, including sewing and paper crafting. Starting an online business provided a way for me to share what I’ve made and help with the costs of obtaining supplies to continue to craft."
You can check out here amazing shop by clicking here http://www.inkihandmade.etsy.com/ Or you can visit her at her blog www.inkihandmade.blogspot.com
and be sweet retweet so others can learn about her amazing work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...