Sunday, October 4, 2009

This Weeks Featured Seller The Fearie Glen






I have two shops on Etsy. In "THE FAERIE GLEN" you will find hand-sculpted OOAK faeries, of course. But, I also have a lot of needlefelted animals and other needlecrafts. There is a vintage section, and a pattern section for crochet and knit items. I am stocked for Christmas with 180 items at the moment.In 'RT TINY TREASURES" you will find lots of ORIGINAL "TINY TREASURES" paintings in several mediums. These "TINY TREASURES" alway measure 12 inches or less. This is a great way to add original art to a collection, or to start your collection without breaking your budget. I just added ACEO art for collectors. These measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches like trading cards only with art work. And yes, I am stocked for shoppers for Christmas, birthdays, or just because, with 151 items at the moment.All are warmly welcomed to my shops. Stop by anytime. Ruth




And please be sure to retweet her so others can see her beautiful work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...