Monday, July 13, 2009

Check Out Linda Dearies' Designs



My name is Linda and I live in Texas with my boyfriend Michael and our little pug dog Sophie. We have lived in Texas for almost four years and I am still getting used to the incredibly hot summers. I am a teacher and currently I teach Pre-Kindergarten (three, four, and five-year-olds).


My favorite things to make for Etsy are hairclips. When I was a teenager, I learned how to make Japanese paper cuttings and I loved cutting flowers and designs out of paper. Instead of paper, I now use felt and fabric. I cut everything by hand (no stencils or lines) and every flower looks unique.


My favorite flowers in my collection are the Sam (red and fuchsia) and Matilda (ivory, lavender, and red) styles. My customers' favorite flowers tend to be the Savanna (baby pink) and daisy styles. I enjoy being a part of the Etsy community and marveling at the other wonderful artists from across the world.

Linda is also an amazing graphic artist she did my banner for my blog, and my logo button design. She is so easy to work with and so so nice!! So drop by her shop and check out all her sweet designs. All her hair clippies are hand cut and sewn from her own pattern. WOW!! If you Love Lindas' Designs be sure to retweet her so others can learn about her too.

You can visit Linda Dearie Here www.lindadearie.etsy.com or www.lindadearie.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...