Monday, November 23, 2009

This Weeks Featured Seller LD Photography





I have been a photographer for over 25 years and have shown my photographs in shows all over the world. I have even won an occasional prize. I travel a lot and get an opportunity to capture images world wide. Recently I have started to explored mixed media collage and making miniature art which are sold as ACEO ( art cards the size of baseball trading cards that people collect). In addition , I have started to make wearable art from my photographs and vintage images in the form of recycled game tile pendants.In real life I am a happy wife and mother. In my professional life I am a licensed marriage and family therapist and I have a private practice. I specialize in children and adults who have ADHD.

I started making photographic pendants necklaces this year because I love to wear art and thought others might enjoy it too. Each pendant is handmade by me. I started with a recycled rummy-o game tile, paint, reduce down a photograph, seal, add Swarovski crystals and a silver plated bail, and sign and date the back.Just lmk which photos you would like and I will send them to you.

I am excited to say that LD Photography will be hosting next months giveaway which will be announced december 1 st. If you would like to visit her shop please click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/LDphotography

Be Sweet Retweet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...