Friday, November 6, 2009

New Holiday Items in My Shops







I love this time of year especially christmas, and I have added some new items to both my shops for the holidays.
Holiday Shop banners: great for adding a little holday cheer to your shop, and putting your customers in the mood to shop. :) Best of All only $5!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=33937450
I added some holiday scrunchies to Belles Mademoiselles a set of 3 Including santas on blue, gingerbread men on green, and a super cute multi colored angel print. I always make my srcunchies how I like to wear them big and full. This set of 3 is only $6
Also Brand new to Simply Banners & Ads Custom Card and Invitation Graphics. I just recently started listing these in my shop they are absolutly adorable and so much easier than buying a pack of Christmas Cards and writing on each one. With these you give me your text and Picture I make up the graphic for you and email it to you. You can then print them yourself of send them to an outside source for pritning, and voila you're all done. Now you can bake Christmas cookies with all the time you have saved. I have a few different Holiday Cards To choose from, I can even crop your pictures down, and make them black and white or sepia toned. They are only $9 WOW http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33685321
I have added so many new items to Simply Banners & Ads I need to give it a new name :) If you have added any new holiday items to your shops please feel free to comment under this post the item along with the link!! Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...