Thursday, June 18, 2009

A short but informative article on taking pictures of your items

I have never had problems coming up with new items to make, mostly thanks to my kids. :) I have always been pretty creative, but when it comes to photographing my items I have the hardest time figuring out how to take them and where. This article helped me out, I have taken a few new pics today following what I read, and I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Tips for Taking Better Pictures for Your Etsy Shop
When you sell your handmade creations online, pictures mean everything. It's the only way your customers can get a good look at your products. Here are some tips to take the best pictures possible.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/433458/tips_for_taking_better_pictures_for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...