Thursday, June 11, 2009

GRRRRR

So here I am trying to figure this whole set up a blog thing out. It seemed so easy just follow the steps and voila. There are so many things I have yet to figure out. I want to add pictures, where should they go, oh and where's the browse button? I want to add my etsy shop how do I do that? I clicked on the help link and it was not so helpful. I feel like I have been on here forvever. Meanwhile my 3 year old is tearing apart the house. Luckily my 6 year old is at school, or I would really have a problem.
Please keep checking back, or become a follower if thats what it's called. I promise to get all this stuff figured out. When I do it will be a lot of fun. I plan on doing monthly give aways on my handmade items, as well as do a weekly featured handmade shop. BTW if you're interested in beacoming a featured shop feel free to contact me. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, perhaps words of encouragement :), I think I chose the option for posts. For now take care, come back soon, and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...