Thursday, April 22, 2010

This weeks Featured Shop For Birds




Forbirds is really an experiment for me, a shop that with growth will give me the confidence in running a small business. I come from a very business oriented family, but the difference really was my interest in art so I'm hoping that this synergy of both my loves will prove successful along with the addition of my very talented friend, Teagan White.I sought to create an identity with forbirds that sold artwork and other handmade products. A few days after I began listing items, my friend Teagan White decided she wanted to join forces with me and sell her work under this identity as well. We both go to the Minneapolis College of Art + Design and have been friends since the first day we met here on campus. This shop features both our artworks which I love because it shows off our very different aesthetics. We are still a new shop and very busy with college work, so although we do not have many listings yet, we hope we can widen our inventory and bring more art to the public.




Click here to have a look at her amazing shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Forbirds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...