Monday, December 21, 2009

This Weeks Featured Seller Empty Nest Crafts






Hi all, My name is Roni, and I have been crafting for quite some time. My mom taught me how to sew when I was about eight years old. Both the kids are off to college this year (that is where Empty Nest Crafts came from) so I thought I would do this more like full time. I like to make crafts that are eco-friendly, like my reusable snack bags and sandwich wraps. I also like to make my crafts with as many reclaimed materials as possible, hence the golf ball dogs and the light bulb ornaments. Also almost all of my sewing material is reclaimed. That is how I keep my prices so low. I also do custom sewing work, like the photo throw and the Memory Bears and Bunnies, and well, whatever you want. Stop in and give my shop a once over and see what you think. Feel free to convo me with any questions or requests or if you just want to say "HI".Thanks,Roni

If you would like to visit her shop please click here http://www.emptynestcrafts.etsy.com/
Be Sweet Retweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...