Friday, June 11, 2010

This Weeks Featured Seller Fibrous


My fibrous leanings began when I was ten, when my great-aunt taught me how to crochet during a short trip to visit her. When I returned home all I could remember what to do was little circles, so I made all my troll dolls little hats and rugs. 20 years later I not only can crochet more than just little circles, but I’ve added knitting, wet felting and needle felting to my fibrous pursuits.

My idea to start an etsy shop came about recently, after my mother requested that I make her a hedgehog after seeing one that I had knitted on my blog. I ended up needle felting one for her. It was so adorable that I decided to make more, and those were the first things I posted on my etsy shop. I love the medium of wool, and my shop contains my creations.

Please be sure to check out all the wonderful items in her shop!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/fibrous

Fibrous is also hosting our next giveaway starting next week, be sure to come back to see which item she is offering to one lucky winner.

2 comments:

  1. Fibrous is great and so are her hedgehogs. Nice to know they were the inspiration for such a lovely shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...